Dated: February 3, 2014
TENDER FOR SELECTION OF CONSULTANT FOR SOLAR PROJECT (THE DOCUMENTS ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY)
India Habitat Centre (IHC), proposes to install roof top solar panels, to generate electricity through solar power, which can directly be fed into the GRID, towards its commitment to sustainable green energy.
IHC has approximately 6500 sqmt of roof top area, out of which around 4000 sqmt can be used for SITC of solar panels, to generate the electricity, which can be fed into the Grid. However, the consultants and subsequent bidders need to ascertain the exact area by themselves, before committing to the project. The solar panels visibility from the ground shall be minimized.
Bids are invited from professionals, working in the field of solar energy with specialization in roof top solar installations, to advise the centre on following aspects:
The bidders are requested to send the following, to facilitate the centre in selecting the consultant:
- Pre qualification bid: The pre qualification bid shall contain the credentials of the company and the team that would undertake the work, mentioning the expertise and experience, the company has.
- Financial bid: the bid shall contain the lump sum fee I (including the taxes) , for the consultancy of the project as mentioned above. The fee shall be independent of the cost of the project. The payment terms will be as under:
- The evaluation will be done giving a weight of 70% for the technical bid and 30% for the financial bid. The two bids should be therefore submitted in two separate sealed envelopes supersubsribed on the envelope “Technical Bid” & “Financial Bid” as the case may be.
- There will be a pre bid conference on 14th February 2014, at 11 am at the conference hall , office of the Director, 6th floor, Core 5A, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
- THE LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF BIDS IS 3RD MARCH, 2014 at 5 PM, INSTEAD OF 25TH March 2014.
- The financial bids would be opened after the technical bids have been evaluated. The date for opening of the financial bids would be separately intimated..
Contact Sh. R.K.Aggarwal, GM(P&FM),
Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.No.:- 011- 43662004.
Dated: February 14, 2014
AMENDMENTS FOR THE TENDER FOR CONSULTANCY OF SOLAR PROJECT
Amendments for the tender for consultancy of solar project wrt pre bid meeting held on 14.02.2014.
The subject matter is as under:
- The payment terms stands revised, as under, for the last two installments (e &f):-
- The last date for submission of bids has been extended from 5 pm on 25th Feb 2014 to 5 pm on 3rd March 2014.
- The selection criterion will be mainly focusing on relevant experience either individually or collectively.
- The consultants should not have any link with the prospective bidders in any capacity; This would be reflected in the scoring/shortlisting.
- The evaluation of experience of Roof Top vs Surface experience will be decided only after the technical bids are received. Preference shall be given for expertise on roof top panels.