Intensive Course : Indian Art: History & Appreciation
- An intensive course on Indian Art: History and Appreciation by Mr. Benoy K. Behl, Eminent Art Historian and Film Maker. (brief details about him and the course are at Annexure I , Annexure II and Annexure III) is being organized on Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15 January 2017 at the Casurina Hall, IHC from 10:00 am to 5:30 pm. A Certificate of Attendance of the course will be provided to all participants.
- Due to enthusiastic response the January course is full. We have limited seats available for March workshop to be held on 18th & 19th March 2017. These will be filled up on a first come first serve basis.
- The willingness may be sent to IHC at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Mr Benoy Behl at email@example.com.
- While indicating their willingness members are requested to send their contact details (email/telephone numbers/postal addresses) and also some indication of their interest in Art and Culture and wherever appropriate their achievements in these fields.
- They should also pay the consolidated fee of Rs 3000/- per head to IHC vide a crossed A/C payee cheque in favour of India Habitat Centre. This will include tea/coffee cookies and lunch for the two days of the course and all taxes.
- A poster giving brief details is also attached as Annexure IV.