RFID Facilities for Members
Date: - June 11, 2018
Thank you for updating your personal particulars with IHC, which has facilitated us in issuing RFID cards.
We request members who have not updated their personal particulars to do so at the earliest so that RFID cards can be issued to them.
Members may use the link below to update the particulars:
We would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that members who have IHC issued RFID cards can avail the benefits of the following RFID enabled services:
- Privileged access (Card swipe based) to IHC parking from Gate No 2 without any separate vehicle checks.
- Exemption from vehicle checks while entering from Gate 1 and Gate 3, subject to verification of RFID card through RFID Hand Held Device.
- Exemption from additional security measures around 26th January and 15th August each year.
- Card swipe based entry to members only areas such as the Members’ restaurants, IHC Library, Library Lounge and Lite Zone to be introduced shortly.
- Self-Book Issue/ Return facility at HLRC.
- Access of HLRC rear gate at HLRC which is now protected by RFID enabled access control system.
For any further queries/ comments regarding the above services you may like to contact Mr. Sanjeev Kumar, DGM Membership at email@example.com / Mr. Pankaj Saran Srivastava, Addl. GM (Systems) IHC at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep you informed as we add more RFID enabled services at IHC.