Booking Procedure(1) To book the gallery:
For making reservations send us a proposal addressed to:
Dr Alka Pande, Consultant, Art Advisor and Curator, Visual Arts Gallery, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003. Phone: 43662024, 43662025. Email: email@example.com
(2) The proposal must include:For Artist - Application, Profile / Bio-data, 6 Images
For Group – Concept, List of Artists, Brief profile of Artists, 2 art work images of each artist
For Gallery – Concept, Gallery Profile, 10-15 artworks Images
(3) Please note: The galleries cannot be booked for a period of more than seven days at a stretch.
(4) Our expert committee will review your proposal and reply within a month from the date of submission of the proposal.Please note: India Habitat Centre reserves the right to accept or reject the proposals. By submitting a proposal, exhibitors/ artists cannot lay claim to the desired dates at the gallery, even though the dates might be available.
(5) Once booking is confirmed, please prepare a CD of high-resolution images of the works to be deposited at the Visual Arts Gallery office. This would help with documentation for the IHC Annual Arts Journal.
(6) Also if a mailing list is required, please inform the Gallery office staff, one month in advance.
(7) Once you are offered the dates, you will be required to make 50 percent advance payment to confirm the booking within one month of the receipt of our letter. You will also have to fill a form with terms and conditions, attached along with this booking procedure. It is also available at the Visual Arts Gallery office and can be downloaded from our website: www.indiahabitat.org.
(8) The balance payment has to be cleared three months prior to the show.
(9) You will also be required to pay a security deposit of Rs.20,000 in case you book the Visual Arts Gallery, Rs. 5,000 for Open Palm Court Gallery and Experimental Art Gallery, will refunded one month after the show, conditions apply.
(10) All the cheques will be made in the name of India Habitat Centre.
(11) We request you to exchange all information regarding the booking or cancellation of the gallery with us in writing.